Rats sold in the markets and restaurants of Southeast Asia harbour multiple coronaviruses, a study shows.
Disease X-19 – Selected Links
- 10:54 AM 6/18/2020 – M.N.: Covid-19 and The Big Crazy Rats Invasion: Is there the Epidemiological Association? | Disease X-19: Searching for Answers
- most rat-infested cities 2019 – Google Search
- Researchers report rare neurological condition in a few COVID-19 patients | CTV News
- Calls of Rat Issues in Chicago Increasing During Coronavirus Pandemic, Data Shows – NBC Chicago
- 9:09 AM 6/18/2020 – Calls of Rat Issues in Chicago Increasing During Coronavirus Pandemic, Data Shows – NBC | TWEETS BY MIKENOV
- rat infestation in chicago – Google Search
- rats in new york – Google Search
- NYC’s rat population may surge due to drop in inspections amid coronavirus – New York Daily News
- Gangs of hungry, violent rats take over the streets of U.S. cities
- (17) Michael Novakhov on Twitter: “Gangs of hungry, violent rats take over the streets of U.S. cities https://t.co/k8luSym3mZ” / Twitter
- Newsweek: Gangs of hungry, violent rats take over the streets of U.S. cities. | M.N.: My Opinion: These “hugry, violent”, cannibalistic, “crazy” rats are suck and psychotic: they lost their senses of smell and taste – which is the symptom of the new, “novel” (Sars-Cov-2) Coronavirus infection, that is why they are not able to find any food and get satiated. This has to be researched and dealt with.
- Rashid Brimmage Arrested in Attack on 92-Year-Old Woman | Law & Crime
- SARS-CoV-2 found in river water, flags risk for humans, wildlife and livestock
- (14) Michael Novakhov on Twitter: “SARS-CoV-2 found in river water, flags risk for humans, wildlife and livestock https://t.co/zCW9Fes9x1” / Twitter
- First SARS-CoV-2 detection in river water: implications in low sanitation countries | medRxiv
Advertisements | Advertising at The News And Times - advertising-newsandtimes.com | WE CONNECT!